500.19 Error - DynamicCompressionModule and StaticCompressionModule.
- Updated on 18 Oct 2018
- 1 minute to read
When you get an 500.19 error, you can try the article suggested below, but sometimes the issues persist. Then you can try removing the Static compression Module too as mentioned in the steps.
- Take IIS backup
- Open IIS
- Click on server module node at the top of the left hand tree and choose "Modules"
- Right click on DynamicCompressionModule and choose "Unlock
- Right click on StaticCompressionModule and choose "Unlock"
- Open desired websites -> Open Modules
- Right click on DynamicCompressionModules and choose "remove"
- Right click on StaticCompressionModule and choose "Remove"
- Do IISRESET
Was this article helpful?