- 30 Nov 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Activating Trial License
- Updated on 30 Nov 2021
- 1 Minute to read
In this article, we will explain the step-by-step process of activating a trial license in BizTalk360. If you are a first-time user of BizTalk360, you can install and evaluate BizTalk360 as a trial for 15 days. All you need to do is download the BizTalk360 MSI from the Free-Trial page on our website and fill the form to get a 15-days trial license key. You will receive an email from the BizTalk360 team with the license key details. After evaluating the product, if you are satisfied, you can opt to choose a license for BizTalk360 depending on your BizTalk environment setup. For more information on our pricing model, visit the Pricing page on our website.
Requesting a Trial License
You can request a Trial license key (and the installer) from the Free-Trial page on our website. Here are the steps you can follow to get a trial license key:
- Navigate to http://www.biztalk360.com/free-trial on a web browser
- Fill up the form. All fields are mandatory
- Click Try BizTalk360 now
In the next few minutes, you will receive an automated email from "Saravana Kumar (BizTalk360) email@example.com" with the Order Number and License Key details (as shown below).
Activating the Trial License
Once you receive the trial key email from us, follow the steps as shown below to activate the trial license:
- Log in to BizTalk360 (as a Super user)
- A default environment will be created when you install BizTalk360 for the first time. If required, create a new environment for which you want to activate the license.
- Click Settings on the home page of BizTalk360
- Select License from the General tab
- In the environmental panel, select the Not Activated and select Activate
- Select Trial as the license type
- Enter the Order Number and License Code from the trial key email
- Click Activate to activate the license for the environment. If there are any validation errors, they will be displayed at the top of the pop-up screen.
- If the activation was successful, you will be navigated back to the Manage Licenses screen. The License Activation Status will display the status as Activated, Product License Type will display the status as Trial, and the Expiry Status will be Active with the Expiry date