- 25 Nov 2021
- 1 Minute à lire
Custom Widget Operations
- Mis à jour le 25 Nov 2021
- 1 Minute à lire
In this article, we will take a comprehensive look into the steps involved to add a Custom Widget into an Analytics Dashboard.
You can add custom widgets to both the Home (Analytics) Dashboard (default dashboard) and Custom Dashboards.
Follow the steps as shown below, to add a new custom widget to the dashboard. To understand the process better, we will show an example of adding the 'biztalkmsgboxdb' (artifact) custom widget into the Analytics Home Dashboard.
- Log in to BizTalk360
- On the Analytics Home screen, click Add Widget
- You will notice the Add Widget blade on the right-hand side of the screen. Click the 'Add New Widget' option at the bottom of the Add Widget blade
- In the 'Add New Widget' blade, enter the widget title
- Date Range - Select the date range for the chart. The options are Last 24 Hrs, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, and Custom
- Last 24 Hrs - Displays the data from the last 24 hours
- Last 7 days - Displays the data from the last 7 days
- Last 30 days - Displays the data from the last 30 days
- Custom - you can provide your custom values for days/hours/minutes based on your need. For example, you can easily configure the last 1 hour / 10 days / 15 minutes data by using this custom option
- Compare with Previous Hour/Day/Month - Select this check box to compare the real-time data with the previous hour/day/month
- 'Compare with previous day' option is allowed only for a single metric
- Select the 'Type of Chart' and the 'Legend option'
- Choose the Artifact and Category - Select the artifact and category that you want to generate the chart
- click the 'Save' button to close the Add New widget blade