Moving BizTalk360 Application & MS SQL database to new server
- Updated on 23 Nov 2018
- 1 minute to read
Please follow the below link for moving the BizTalk 360 database from one instance to another instance.
Moving the BizTalk360 Application and its database to new server
For moving the BizTalk360 database along with the BizTalk360 application, please proceed the following steps:
- Deactivate the license, you can use below link for information https://docs.biztalk360.com/docs/license-activationdeactivation
- Move the BizTalk360 database (with the help of SQL Adminstrator).
- Uninstall BizTalk360
- Reinstall BizTalk360 (with a new database name eg: BizTalk360new) in the new machine where you want to move application
- Delete the new Database
- Rename the Old Database with new Database name
- Old DB name: BizTalk360 and
- New DB name: BizTalk360new (delete the new Database and change the old database name as old =BizTalk360new)
This way, you can use the old Database without losing any data.
Moving just the BizTalk360 application to a new server
- Please follow the below steps:
- Deactivate the license, you can use below link for information https://docs.biztalk360.com/docs/license-activationdeactivation.
- Uninstall BizTalk360.
- Run the BizTalk360 installer in the new machine where you want to move the application.
- During the installation process deselect the Database feature, so that it will not over the database.