- 01 Mar 2023
- 2 Minutos para leer
- Actualizado en 01 Mar 2023
- 2 Minutos para leer
There is no Spanish content available for this article, You are viewing the fallback version (English).
This section gives you an insight into the new features and enhancements that are currently under the development pipeline for the next release, v10.6.
Expected Release: Last week of April 2023
- Administration-> IIS operations: Capability to operate IIS Websites and IIS App pools with granular access policies and auditing
- EDI Parties & Agreements Export/Import: BizTalk360 users can Export/Import the parties & agreements in the BizTalk group
- Administration -> BizTalk360 Log Viewer: Capture the BizTalk360 Monitoring and Analytics Services Logs in the database, interface to view logs in BizTalk360
- Secure SQL Queries in Data Monitoring: This feature helps to monitor the query results of configured Secure SQL Queries with rich filtering capabilities
- BizTalk360 Logs in Data Monitoring: Notify the users about the critical, warning and Info logs collected from BizTalk360 Monitoring and Analytics using the Data monitoring schedule
- Generate BHM reports for the selected profile in the environment
- View the well-formatted message contents based on the type. Capability to search the message content in Message Box, ESB and Tracking Service Instances
- Improve BAM view columns selection and group by option as in earlier versions of BizTalk360 or the BAM portal
- Application Monitoring: Ability to automatically enable all the artefacts in the application
- Endpoint Monitoring: Option to update the endpoints URI(File, FTP, SFTP and IBM Queues) whenever changes detected in BizTalk Admin Console
- In the Alarm configuration, set the notification channels not to receive the UP alerts
- The email subject shows the status indication (Critical, Warning, Healthy). The users are allowed to customize the email subject to a certain extent.
- Cluster Host Instances monitoring allows the user to determine "exactly one" host instance is active
- Attach Message content in ESB Data Monitoring notifications
- ESB Notification - Group by Fault Code, Description, Type
- View the email sent to the users in the Notification history
- Attaching KB Article link in Notifications
- Improve the filter capabilities in Message Box, ESB, Event Log and BAM data monitoring schedule
- Remove the SMS functionality ( Alternatively, users can use the Twilio SMS notification channel)
- Validate the Receive and Send handlers that are not configured
- In addition to this, enable the data collection for Data Size metrics of Host Queues, Spool Size and Tracking Data
- Collecting User Override metrics for Publish and Delivery throttling
- Installer: Supporting HTTPS Protocol in Fresh & Upgrade installations
- Automated Tasks: Notify only when the task is failed in the automated task
- The application name tooltip is not shown when it's the larger name in BizTalk Applications. GroupBy option customization is not shown completely under Send port properties>Filters.
- SFTP location has to monitor when the Destination folder is configured in BizTalk Admin Console
- Analytics Widgets: Unable to view data for Message Volume by Schema and last 24 hours data of Tracking database Disk Usage performance widgets
¿Te ha sido útil este artículo?
¡Gracias por sus comentarios! Nuestro equipo se pondrá en contacto con usted
¿Cómo podemos mejorar este artículo?
Límite de caracteres : 500
Correo electrónico (Opcional)