BizTalk360 supports WebHook Notification Channel by which you can post the monitoring status and alert notifications to any REST API. Notifications are delivered via HTTP POST to a destination endpoint on your server, once the notifications are triggered via webhook as JSON response format, the user can use the notification details in their web services.
Setting up a WebHook notification in BizTalk360 is a two-step process:
- Configure WebHook notification channel in BizTalk360 by entering the Web API, and other optional settings like the authorization credentials, payload, and default headers.
- Enabling WebHook Notification channel in BizTalk360 Alarm
Configuring WebHook Notification Channel
To configure the WebHook channel follow the below steps:
- Log into BizTalk360 application
- Click the Settings icon in the Home screen
- Click the Monitoring and Notification tab in the left navigational panel
- Select the Manage Notification Channels tab
- Select B360.Notifier.Webhook. Click Configure to open the configuration panel.
- Enter the API URL
- Click Configure to save the configurations
Enabling WebHook Notification Channel in BizTalk360 Alarm
The create alarm screen is flexible; you can simply create a regular alarm or a threshold alarm, or you can use the same alarm to monitor both regular and threshold condition. To create an alarm in BizTalk360, you need to follow the steps below:
- Log into the BizTalk360 application
- Click the 'Monitoring' tab in the Navigation panel on the left side of the screen
- Click 'Manage Alarms' tab
- Click 'New Alarm' and select the alarm type from the drop-down. Enter a descriptive name for the Alarm, Email id (you can enter multiple email ids as comma-separated values), and Alarm Description
- The user can enter multiple email ids as comma-separated values to receive separate alerts to all email id's or enter semi-colon separated email ids to receive a single alert (email count) to all email ids in one go.
- Click Next to configure the Threshold Alarm and Status Alarm page
- Click Next to move to the last section of adding the Advanced Settings information
- Enable the Webhook Notification Channel, enter the Short Description, Impact, and Urgency.
- Click Configure to save the settings