- 11 Apr 2022
- 3 Minutes to read
- Updated on 11 Apr 2022
- 3 Minutes to read
A vital part of Data Monitoring is how can you see the information executed by BizTalk360. For that purpose, we provide the Data Monitoring dashboard. The first thing you need to look at is the List view, which will help you understand which data monitoring took place when. Below are the types of dashboard
- List view dashboard
- Calendar view dashboard
List View Dashboard
The first thing you need to look at is the grid view, which will help you understand which data monitoring took place when.
You will see the day grid view, which lets you understand which data monitoring rules were executed and what was the result. Again, color coding is used for both the type of query (Process Monitoring, MessageBox Monitoring, Tracking data Monitoring, etc.) and the result of the validation.
Data Monitoring Dashboard Filters
Calendar view Dashboard
In this calendar dashboard, you can view the results of the schedule for multiple days in a single view with color code for better understanding.
- Click on the icon at the top right to switch the calendar view
- The view has been segregated into 4 rows for an hour, by scrolling down you can view the results for the entire day. To give better visibility the monitor types are color-coded as below
- The healthy and critical results are patched with red and green. You can hover and see the schedule basic details and the actual result count. However to view detailed execution results click on the event node, which will open the result execution blade which holds configured query, Actual result, Start End Time ,Threshold configuration, etc
- By default last 1000 records from each monitor type will be listed. Use the filter option to drill down the result, the filter can be applied for Alarm Name, Monitor Type, Schedule Name,and Schedule Status. For example, If you have a process monitoring schedule to check 10 files are getting transmitted between the ports every 15 mins. By using this filter you can easily drill down and see during which period this file transfer was failed. Use the save option to persist the filter values applied.
- To quickly view the previous and next day's results use the navigation
- By default the current day result will be listed. you can view the consolidated result of the whole week or work week by using the below option
- If you have more results then use the zoom in, zoom out option to view the result clearly
- you can also pin the data monitoring dashboard as a widget to the analytics or administration dashboard for quick access