- 13 Apr 2021
- 4 Minutes to read
- Updated on 13 Apr 2021
- 4 Minutes to read
This section contains a FAQ related to Licensing and Pricing
Trial Keys and Evaluation period FAQ
How can we try BizTalk360 for an extended period?
BizTalk360 being an enterprise product, our standard 15 days trial key from the website may not be sufficient for many organisations to make a decision. We primarily kept the initial trial period to 15 days to avoid people misusing it by constantly requesting new trial keys and running their environments purely on trial license keys.
Here is our procedure for people who wanted to try BizTalk360 for an extended period:
- Step 1: Free 15 days trial key can be downloaded directly from our website
- Step 2: You can request for additional 15 days free trial key by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 3: If you still need time to evaluate the product due to reasons like you didn't get time to evaluate within the 30 days period, or your management requires more time to get convinced. We offer 3 months subscription license at $500. There is a restriction in the environment size. With the Trial license, up to 2 BizTalk servers can be used from BizTalk360
- During the evaluation period, you are entitled to a full 1-hour deep technical session free of charge with one of our technical team members (not from the Sales team). During this session, we will demonstrate the capabilities of BizTalk360, we will also help you to identify your bottlenecks/challenges and match them with the features we have in the product. During this session, we can also address any questions you have.
You can switch to the full commercial license at any point during the extended trial period. During the evaluation period, you'll receive full technical support, at the highest standard identical to our existing customer's premium support.
After the 15 + 15 + 90 days (around 4 months) evaluation period, we believe the customer will have enough information to make a decision. If you still have any queries, feel free to contact us via the contact page.
How To Buy? - Purchase Order Route And Credit Card Route
Purchase Order route
1. You provide us the details of your BizTalk environment by filling the official quote request form that can found at http://www.biztalk360.com/official-quote-request/
2. We provide you with the quote based on your requirement
3. You raise the Purchase Order (PO) and give us the details (PO Number)
4. We issue the license keys and service certificate on the same day, and payment will be made in 15-30 days depending on the agreed payment terms
Credit Card route
The same as the Purchase Order route, you provide us the required details as in the Purchase Order route, step 1 (see above). Once the price is agreed upon, we can get your credit card details over the telephone and process the order on the same day.
Can I purchase only a non-Production License?
No. Our non-production licenses are heavily subsidized. So we do not sell non-production licenses separately. You need to buy at least one production license before you can buy a non-production license.
What is the Refund Policy?
You can use our free trial version to evaluate the product until you are satisfied with making the purchase. Initially, you’ll receive a 15 days trial key. If you need more time, please send us a request for an additional 15 days extended trial key. If you still need more time to evaluate the product, you can buy the monthly subscription plan for 3 months.
We are in the process of BizTalk Server migration and have two sets of active environments. What are our options during the migration period?
This is one of the common scenarios we have seen where, for example, a customer purchased BizTalk360 licenses for BizTalk Server 2013 and they are in the process of migrating to BizTalk Server 2020. During the migration process, for a short duration (ex: 6 months), they will have both the 2013 and 2020 environments active. In this scenario, we recommend customers to buy a BizTalk360 Monthly Subscription license for the duration of the transfer.
How to pay by credit card?
Once you receive the invoice from our Finance department, there will be a link to pay online in the email.
Clicking the link will take you to an online page showing the invoice details. On the top right-hand corner, you'll see a button called "Pay with - Credit Card". As shown below:
Click the button "Credit Card", which will open a pop-up window as shown below, accepting all the card details.
Please provide the details and press "Submit Payment".
Our credit card processing is handled by Stripe, one of the advanced payment solutions currently available
What is your Support response time? What are your working hours?
We will respond to your query within 24 hours maximum (normally much quicker than this). Our official working hours are Monday to Friday, 4:30 AM to 10:00 PM GMT.
We have our own standard Vendor License Agreements, do you accept it?
Yes, but we normally don’t encourage it. We understand large organisations and re-sellers have their own standard vendor license agreements. We are happy to work with customer-specific agreements, as long as we can charge separately for our legal expenses. BizTalk360 is priced very fairly and this is the only way we can accommodate any custom license agreements.
Do you offer initial training/setup for BizTalk360?
Some customers ask us to help them set up BizTalk360 correctly and provide education to their internal staff. We have our own official in-depth training program, which explains in detail end-to-end installation, deployment, best practices, in-depth capabilities, troubleshooting, etc. Please get in touch with us at email@example.com for more information.
We want one or two additional features added
We do customized work for our customers, as long as it is generic enough to bring back into the product. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of contents