- 15 May 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 15 May 2023
- 1 Minute to read
This section gives you an insight into the new features and enhancements that are currently in the development pipeline for the next release, v10.7.
Expected Release:18th July 2023
- IIS Server Monitoring: Monitor and auto-correct the states of IIS Web sites and Application Pools
- Monitor the Error Log conditions in Data Monitoring
- Preserve the UI actions across the application, like maintaining the column resize, filter selection etc.,
- Track BizTalk360 feature usage from customer environments; based on the data collected, suggest the configuration and feature usage
- Resubmit ESB messages with endpoint security by providing the client credentials for message resubmission.
- Implement multiple filter conditions in Administration -> ESB and Advanced Event Viewer as in Data Monitoring.
- Display KB Article title as Tooltip in Message Box Queries, ESB.
- Generate notifications for new issues in Threshold monitoring.
- In the UP alert notification, the list of artefacts is included which were down in the previous monitoring execution.
- When an alarm has a mapped configuration, alarms should be listed at the top in the monitoring mapping section.
- Data Monitoring schedules support the end-of-month execution.
- Restart the host instances when files are stuck in the receive location.
- While adding the SQL Server in settings, verify the server connectivity with Telnet if Ping is disabled.
- Once alarms are mapped to any feature for monitoring, mapped alarms should be on the top in the dropdown.
- Introduce the filtering options in the monitoring mapping section.
- A widget to represent the host instances which are in throttled conditions.
- Import/Export of Automated Tasks and Scheduled Maintenance configuration.
- Handle orphaned server mapping while importing the servers which are not available in the environment.
- Implement the Group by option across the application (Search Artifacts, ESB, BAM etc.).
- When the service account is not added as a super user, an exception is thrown in the application's auto-mapping feature.
- Non-super users are not able to add custom widgets in Analytics Dashboard even though they have enough permissions.
Was this article helpful?