- 28 Jul 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 28 Jul 2023
- 1 Minute to read
This section gives you an insight into the new features and enhancements that are currently in the development pipeline for the next release, v10.8.
Expected Release:18th October 2023
1. Log File Viewer: Within BizTalk360 Administration, you can access and view logs from both the IIS Server and BizTalk Server.
2. Message Size Monitoring: In Process monitoring, users will be notified if the expected content size is not received in the ports, ensuring timely awareness of any deviations.
3. Notification Escalation Policy: Implement an escalation policy to forward threshold violations to the next level of users, ensuring prompt attention to critical issues.
4. Feature Usage: Based on usage patterns, we recommend customers to take full advantage of the available features.
- In Host Instances Administration-> Group the paired clustered host instances
- SQL Jobs Monitoring: Monitor the SQL Jobs of the specified SQL Server Instances.
- Azure AD Authentication in Database Query Monitoring: Enable support for Azure AD Authentication in Database Query Monitoring.
- Email Template Styling Enhancement: Enhance the styles of the email template to improve its visual appearance.
- Top Bar Warning for Monitoring Services: Display a warning in the top bar of Monitoring Services, indicating the presence of different versions of monitoring services in BizTalk360 high availability.
- Dashboard Issue Redirection: Offer a link to redirect users from the dashboard to address specific issues more efficiently
- In Automated Tasks, show the warning for the artefacts conflicts with Autocorrect configuration of the Application Artifacts, Host Instances, and NT Services
- Remove the service account added as a superuser to perform the Automated Tasks
- Introduce the interval between task execution in Automated Tasks custom workflow
- Improve the performance in getting service instances count on the home page
- In Integrated Troubleshooter implement the support to the gMSA service account
- Ability to provide a friendly name for the legends in the Administration and Analytics widgets
- Improve the BizTalk360 license details UI
- Support Directory browsing configuration from MSI
- Make the additional Superuser insertion step optional