- 17 Nov 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 17 Nov 2023
- 1 Minute to read
This section gives you an insight into the new features and enhancements that are currently in the development pipeline for the next release, v10.9.
Expected Release:17th January 2024
- Rabbit MQ Monitoring - Monitor the state and metrics of RabbitMQ queues through BizTalk360 threshold monitoring.
- Azure Service Widgets - Widgets displaying metrics for Azure services, such as Logic Apps, Azure Service Bus Queues, and Topics, will be integrated into BizTalk360 Reporting.
- System Alert-Notify the BizTalk360 Admin users about the action taken for index fragmentation during the Database Maintenance.
- Resume the sequence of suspended service instances in the order
- In BizTalk Health Monitor, indicate the profile Analyze level (High /Custom)
- Monitor the SQL Jobs for the configured SQL Server Instances
- Export the Alarm Mapping configuration in the Excel format.
- Enhance the capability to identify and list the orphaned artefacts in the environment, indicating their status on the landing page.
- Option to set AutoCorrect attempts in a single place.
- Option to set error and warning threshold limit for service instance monitoring.
- Archive location Improvement - Segregate based on the schedule name in the environment
- Set the email priority based on monitoring status and type of notifications
- Indicate if the notification channels in the database are not synced to the latest version.
- Orphaned status mismatch in the dashboard and errors and warning page. Group dashboard items should not be listed in the errors and warning section
- Improve the Look & feel of the Email Template
- Datetime selection can be made at dashboard level with the interval of 30,60 ,90 days and 1 year
- Generated report sent to user can also be saved in local
- Time Format consistency across the application
- Export to Excel to download all the data though pagination is applied
- Customize the Active Directory search permission exception message user understandable while adding the users in Team Management
- Details about features accessibility for the License Tier
- Display the Domain Name as a column in the Team Management --> Manage Users
- Requesting Exactly one active non-clustered server in an automated task
- Change the flow of the prerequisite check based on the selected components for the installation.
Note: Currently, it's mandatory to install the IIS components when Windows service(Monitoring and Analytics) alone has been chosen for the installation.
- Indicate the latest version of Monitoring and Analytics Services to be installed in all the node(s) in High availability