- 17 Dec 2021
- 4 Minutes to read
- Updated on 17 Dec 2021
- 4 Minutes to read
Release Date: 2nd November 2021
The Operations module has been renamed to "Administration" which is appropriate, that most of the BizTalk admin tasks can be managed.
Azure ServiceBus Topics and Subscription monitoring
- Monitoring the states of Topics and their subscriptions
- Monitor the delivery of messages with different metrics for the subscriptions in Azure ServiceBus Topics
Manage and monitor multiple BizTalk Health Monitor profiles
- Manage multiple BHM Profiles: Generate and view reports of the available profiles in BizTalk Health Monitor tool
- Monitoring BHM Profiles: This new feature enables the users to monitor the reports of the multiple BHM profiles
Governance and Auditing of Tracking Manager and Logic Apps Activities
- Audit activities in the Tracking Manager like Enable/Disable application artifacts tracking, pipeline tracking, Business Rules and Global Tracking
- Logic Apps operations like Enable, Disable, Delete, Trigger and Resubmit are audited
Dashboards and widget access permission
- The global dashboard is restricted to access by all the users. Now the Non-super users are allowed to access the Administration and Analytics global dashboard only with the dashboard user access permission
- With the new dashboard user access permission, the Non-Super user needs access permission to manage the dashboard widgets.
SQL Jobs history
With the SQL Jobs history feature, you can view the execution result of SQL Server jobs that are scheduled in SQL Server Agent, without navigating to SQL Server Management Studio.
Integration Accounts and Inbuilt Troubleshooter
During the major update of BizTalk360 version 10, we have skipped Integration Accounts and the In-built Troubleshooter feature. These features are brought back in this version.
- Messages and service instance access are restricted to users based on the application restriction
- Navigation is made easy with the implementation of crawler to view next/previous message content
- The Logic Apps feature is enhanced to perform bulk re-submission of Logic Apps runs
- Similarly, as in the BizTalk Health Monitor tool, the query output and Key Indicators are now included
- The ESB Portal now supports flat file re-submissions without adding a new line
- User can configure the desired HTTP Receive Locations in the ESB configuration. This option provides the flexibility to list only the configured receive location for re-submission in the ESB section.If no HTTP Receive Locations are configured in the ESB settings, then all the HTTP Receive Locations will be listed in ESB Portal.
- To reduce the frequency of accessing the database, a configurable Polling interval is implemented in Database query monitoring
- Age Monitoring: Monitor Service Instances, Tracking events, and ESB Faults query results which are older than the configured time interval
- Host Throttling monitoring now supports Clustered Host scenarios. It is enhanced to monitor only the active Host Instance's throttling conditions.
- In Manage alarm configurations, users are allowed to configure semi-colon separated email addresses
ESB Data monitoring enhancements
- ESB Data monitoring alert now have the fault description
- To help navigating to a particular fault description, the Fault details page link is embedded in alerts
- All the deployed BizTalk applications are listed in the schedule configuration
- Analytics Custom widgets now support custom Date/Time Range in order to visualize the desired analytics data
- The Import/Export feature is extended to support the Application Group configuration in User Access Policies
Below mentioned issues are addressed in this release.
- Non-super users are not allowed to access the application tracking configuration in Tracking Manager
- When viewing the message properties of multiple messages in a single service transaction, an exception was thrown in v10
- Max matches are not saved in BAM queries
- EDI Agreement details are not displayed when using BizTalk Server 2020 which includes the new Transport Type(999-Implementation Acknowledgement)
- In the BizTalk Server details page under, Infrastructure settings, Processor and IIS information were shown multiple times
- BizTalk/SQL Server memory usage has shown the incorrect data
- In the Monitoring Dashboard treeview, the top node did not show the correct monitoring state based on the monitoring group states
- In Receive Location and Send Port Alarm mapping, the Auto correct reset interval configuration was not getting saved
- In Clustered NT services, the Alarm mapping configuration “AtleastOneActive” state was missing while setting the expected state
- In case Application artifacts are not completely configured, the application should not be shown as orphaned
- Manage Mapping -> File Locations: even when a file share recovered from downtime, a "Path was not exists" error was shown
- Not able to change the status (Enable/Disable) of the notification channel in settings
- Messaging Patterns are not populated due to time out when a large number of patterns are available in the BizTalk Group
- Issue when launching the BizTalk360 with the custom virtual directory name
The key focus of these hot fix releases are to address the enhancement and issue fixes that have been identified as part of the v10.1 release; the details of those are as follows.
Enhancements / Bug fixes
- log4net is upgraded to the latest version 220.127.116.11
- The issue with tracked message content and properties details are not listed in UI is now addressed.