To be able to receive the email notifications from BizTalk360, you need to configure an SMTP server. This can be done from the SMTP Settings page, which provides options to configure the organizational SMTP settings.
Follow below steps to configure SMTP:
Log in to the BizTalk360 application
Click Settings (gear icon) located at the top of the page
Click Monitoring and Notification in the Menu panel on the left side of the screen
Click the SMTP option
- Admin Email - This is the admin email id used for verification purpose
- Server Name - Your SMTP server name. Your network administrator must be able to provide it.
- Port - In general, ports 25 and 587 are used for SMTP. If you use any other custom port, you can specify it here.
- SSL Mode - The SSL Mode can be configured based on your SMTP server capability
- Authentication - Choose the correct authentication mode supported by your SMTP server. It could be Anonymous, Username/Password or Integrated Windows Authentication. If Username/Password option is chosen, you need to provide the correct Username/Password values.
You can verify whether the entered values are working as expected by clicking the Verify button. If the email and SMTP information entered are invalid, BizTalk360 will display an error message.
Example: "The server has rejected authentication data sent by the client. The server responded: 535-5.7.8 Username and Password not accepted.".
If the settings are correct, you'll receive a confirmation email in the admin email address you have provided
Click Save to save the SMTP settings information